Baroque dancer Ludovica Mosca recreates baroque dance art in a lively spectacle.
Baroque and dance, music and movement – one did not exist without the other. A playful menuet, a solemn sarabande or a happy gigue sufficed to invite musicians, stable men, even the Sun King himself to the dance floor. Ludovica Mosca, specialized baroque dancer, moves all members of Les Abbagliati in blockbusters such as Corelli’s La Follia and Couperin’s l’Apothéose de Lully. When adding her historical castagnettes, the revelry is complete. A true baroque fest, in which moving is simply compulsory.
- Couperin: L’Apothéose de Lully
- M. Leclair: Chaconne Deuxième récréation de musique
- S. Bach: Suite for cello
- Corelli: La Folia for violin and bc
- F. Rebel: Les Caractères de la Danse
- B. Boismortier: Premier ballet de village
Instruments: Ludovica Moska (dancer), flute, violin, viola da gamba, harpsichord